Thursday, October 31, 2019
Project Selection- My Decision
After considering both the film and the magazine, I have decided on the film project. I would really enjoy coming up with an interesting genre to captivate the audience. Some skills I posses are creativity and I work well with a group in coming up with ideas. The main factor in determining my decision was that making a film would be a more enjoyable experience. I want to have a good time while also getting work done and I feel like the film will do just that. I will be working in a group of three and we have decided on making a mystery or adventure type movie. Each of us will take a turn filming on the camera and editing. We will also be actors in the movie. Lizzy is good at editing and putting the film all together and Lily has good social skills to talk to people and be a good actor. If we decide on an action/adventure movie, we will have a protagonist and an antagonist. The main genre we are considering is mystery. We discussed making a suspenseful murder mystery with dramatic scenes. The scene would end with a murder and the leaving the killer unknown. We will continue coming up with ideas and discussing them together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
We did not get the chance to make any revisions because of Covid-19 and the restrictions that came with it. School was cancelled and pla...
-
"IT" is a mystery/horror film from 2017. The genre is similar to ours since we include comedic, mystery, and horror elements in it...
-
For our first revision we decided to do a re shoot at the mall. We did this to add more scenes of the hooded figure to help add suspense to...
-
For our third quarter submission, we changed a lot from our original one. The entire first scene at the mall was re shot because the paci...
No comments:
Post a Comment