Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Project Selection- Film
The film project would be very enjoyable to make with a group. After watching The Making of Ferris Bueller, I was very interested in the process of making a film. The entire cast had an amazing time on set and made many memories together and I'd love to have that experience with my friends. Even though they experienced some problems everyone had a great time and the film was a huge success. I love watching movies and shows. When we watched The Newsroom the Inside The Episodes were very interesting to watch and see how the producer wanted the scene to play out. In the beginning of the year we learned many different camera shots, angles, movements, and composition. I would love to try out these techniques on my own film and see how it looks. I always work well with people in a group so that would not be hard to do while making the film. I am also creative and when we start deciding on a what kind of film to do I could come up with lots of ideas. Some challenges might be finding the right location for the scenes and also we are not professional actors and editors. The effects would be better we had experience with editing videos but it shouldn't be a huge problem to figure out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
We did not get the chance to make any revisions because of Covid-19 and the restrictions that came with it. School was cancelled and pla...
-
"IT" is a mystery/horror film from 2017. The genre is similar to ours since we include comedic, mystery, and horror elements in it...
-
For our first revision we decided to do a re shoot at the mall. We did this to add more scenes of the hooded figure to help add suspense to...
-
For our third quarter submission, we changed a lot from our original one. The entire first scene at the mall was re shot because the paci...
No comments:
Post a Comment