Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Project Selection-Magazine

Both the magazine and film project could be a good fit for me. I have always loved to read magazines and by looking at examples of them, I have become even more interested. The documentary we watched, Page One from The New York Times, was very intriguing to see. The film gave us an idea of how the print media world is working today. I have always loved to write and take pictures which is critical in making a good magazine. When you read a magazine, you want to be interested in all of the articles it provides. By designing my own, I can make the few pages I create intriguing to my target audience. I have taken a yearbook class in the past, so I have experience with performing interviews, taking photos, and writing articles. During the course of the year, we learned about asking the right questions and how to properly edit and take photos. I also have experience with working with a professional camera which will make it easier to take photos for the magazine.What might make it a challenge is that I am not that skilled in designing things. Making the cover photo would be difficult for me and it would not look as good as I would want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

We did not get the chance to make any revisions because of Covid-19 and the restrictions that came with it. School was cancelled and pla...