For the storyboard I chose to to do a master shot as the beginning scene. This shows all the characters having fun at the mall with no worries while the stalker is near. I also chose the second over the shoulder shot. This shot is meant to create a creepy mood since you can see the stalker in the distance even though Lily (the main character) can not.
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Storyboard
For the storyboard I chose to to do a master shot as the beginning scene. This shows all the characters having fun at the mall with no worries while the stalker is near. I also chose the second over the shoulder shot. This shot is meant to create a creepy mood since you can see the stalker in the distance even though Lily (the main character) can not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
We did not get the chance to make any revisions because of Covid-19 and the restrictions that came with it. School was cancelled and pla...
-
"IT" is a mystery/horror film from 2017. The genre is similar to ours since we include comedic, mystery, and horror elements in it...
-
For our first revision we decided to do a re shoot at the mall. We did this to add more scenes of the hooded figure to help add suspense to...
-
For our third quarter submission, we changed a lot from our original one. The entire first scene at the mall was re shot because the paci...

No comments:
Post a Comment